Changes Affecting All SRT Facilities
Please note these important changes to our booking and payment procedures which will be introduced on 1 April.
- Chip and PIN terminals have been installed at all SRT facilities. This means that bookings can be paid for either in person, on the telephone or online by debit or credit card. You can still pay by cash at reception but we no longer accept personal cheques.
- All casual bookings will be required to be paid at the time the booking is made. Once paid for bookings are not refundable. However if you give us at least 6 hours' notice we will move any casual booking to a suitable future date and time as long as it is within a further 7 days.
- An equipment hire charge is being re-introduced. This is based on 50p per item for equipment such as rqcquets, shuttles, balls and so on; We will continue to ask for a £1 deposit (per booking) for equipment hired.
- Our Subscriptions now provide an even more cost effective way to pay for Fitness Suite, Health Suite and Swimming session;
- Our Direct Debit Subscriptions mean you can spread the cost by paying a fixed sum each month;