Whalsay Leisure Centre Booking
The Shetland Recreational Trust operates a Membership Scheme for the benefit of its customers. Membership of the scheme, and the ‘Leisure Pass’ we issue to you, are both FREE of charge. The benefits of joining our Membership Scheme are listed below.
- When the pass is ‘swiped’ at reception customer details are automatically recorded, minimising booking time, recording attendance and applying the correct price level attached to an activity.
- Only one leisure pass is required. The same leisure pass is used at all Shetland Recreational Trust facilities.
- Customers are asked to present their pass at reception before using any facility.
- Whenever personal details change, please advise reception and your pass will be updated. Members with a subscription package will be required to have their photo taken and stored against their membership as proof of identity.
- A pass cannot be transferred or used by another person.
- Please advise reception if your pass is lost or stolen. A charge will be made for a replacement pass.
- You can book facilities up to 14 days in advance using our Online Booking system, by telephone, at the self-serve kiosk or by visiting Reception.
- Payment is required at the time of booking for all activities.
- You may move a booking for which you cannot attend to another agreed time slot within the 14 day booking period as long as you give no less than six hours' notice.
- All activities, classes and courses are non-refundable.