North Mainland Leisure Centre Facilities
North mainland Pool was opened in 1988. In 2002 it was extended to double its size and became a leisure centre. Situated at Brae, the crossroad to the North, it is ideally situated for the villages in the North Mainland.
- The swimming pool is a 16m 3 lane pool with a child friendly lagoon. This makes it an ideal family pool.
- A relaxing Steam room with fibre optic lights which can accommodate 4 people comfortably.
- State of the arts fitness suite with power jog and evolution cardio vascular machines and power sport resistance machines.
- The pale blue and yellow squash court available all day.
- This versatile room can be used for meetings, fitness courses including boxing or for relaxing in playing games and pool.
- A full sized artificial pitch with its own set of changing rooms.